[keycloak-user] how get info from adapterConfig

LIEVRE Olivier olivier.lievre at altran.com
Wed Jun 15 10:03:56 EDT 2016

Hello,

I've secured a REST server with keycloak 1.9.7, and I would like to implement a public REST GET method for an non-authenticated user to get the adapderConfig info linked to my war.

My war adapter is configured in my standalone.xml.

Is there an  easy way to read the adapterConfig info from standalone in that case?

When a user makes an authenticated request, I can get that info with getting RefreshableKeycloakSecurityContext from httprequest.

KR,
Olivier