[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Productized Keycloak now available from Red Hat

Aikeaguinea aikeaguinea at xsmail.com
Mon Jun 27 10:44:17 EDT 2016

Great news! Thanks for all the work you've done.

I'm noticing on the "Component Details" page that Twitter4j and Zebra
Crossing are listed as integrated into Red Hat SSO. I would be
interested in knowing the role these components play.

Aikeaguinea
aikeaguinea at xsmail.com

Links:

  1. https://access.redhat.com/articles/2342881