[keycloak-user] Keycloak minimal for integration test

Charlee Chitsuk charlee.ch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:29:57 EDT 2016

Hi Thomas and Stain,

Thank you for your response. I would like to start the keycloak when I
start testing my application via Arquillian.

I hope it may be something like

KeyCloak keyCloak = new KeyCloak();
keyCloak.start();
//do some tests
keyCloak.stop();

note: The start and stop may be called by @BeforeClass and @AfterClass

At the moment I've tried to read the "/testsuite/integration" [1] and
"/testsuite/integration-arquillian" [2]. I'm still confused how to apply
them to my project. Could you please help to advise further? Thank you very
much for your help in advance. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/testsuite/integration
[2]
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/testsuite/integration-arquillian

--