[keycloak-user] Disallow Join via OAuth?

Chris Hairfield chairfield at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:08:08 EDT 2016

I don't expect this is possible, but does anyone know whether one can
prevent new account creation when Identity Brokering with Facebook and
Google while still allowing sign-in?

We are attempting to migrate our legacy IDM solution to Keycloak slowly and
wish, for the time being, for all new account creation to still go through
the legacy app. We have HAProxy in front of Keycloak. Is there a way to
redirect users attempting to join via Facebook or Google to our legacy join
page?