[keycloak-user] How to define the user/password about the Keycloak Admin console (docker container)

Charles Moulliard cmoulliard at redhat.com
Wed Mar 2 09:59:23 EST 2016

Hi,

I'm testing a new Docker image to run the Keycloak Demo 1.9.0.Final. The
docker container has been started as such

docker run -dti -p 8080:8080 -p 9990:9990 --name keycloak-examples
cmoulliard/keycloak-examples

I can access from the host (= MacOs machine) the Widlfly console at this
address : http://127.0.0.1:9990/console (with the the user/pwd added
using the script add-user.sh added within the Dockerfile) like also the
Keycloak Admin console : http://localhost:8080/auth/

Unfortunately, I can't encode the admin user and its password as we can
do when we run on a standalone machine the keycloak demo server -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrx6px48eoaoeeh/Screenshot%202016-03-02%2015.52.01.png?dl=0.
No popup screen allows me to add a user + password

Is there a workaround ?

Regards

Charles