[keycloak-user] Commercial support

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Mar 3 14:21:45 EST 2016

We're very pleased to announce that Red Hat is working on a commercially
supported version of Keycloak. At the moment we can't give any details
around product name, release date or subscription model. What we can tell
you is that the supported version will be based on Keycloak 1.9.x.
Rather than working on new features we're currently focusing on
performance, bug fixes and general polishing. We will be releasing minor
releases of 1.9.x every few weeks going forward. This means that we highly
recommend you upgrade to 1.9.x now. It will get continuous fixes, including
security fixes, until the commercially supported version is ready. Going
forwards we'll also be very unlikely to answer questions or help with
problems unless you've upgraded to 1.9.x. We'd also appreciate all the
review and feedback we can get on this release. We want to make it as good
as possible.