[keycloak-user] Supporting sticky sessions

Jorge Solórzano jorsol at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:31:33 EST 2016

If the stable branch will be 1.9 which will be the base for the commercial
product, then it should make it in 1.9.x.

I belive a SSO should be a critical service, reliable, always available and
high performer, if for instance the SSO is not available it can lockout all
systems that depends on it.

*Ing. Jorge Solórzano*
about.me/jorsol
<https://about.me/jorsol?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>