[keycloak-user] Url for updating security Q&As tab in user account
RRathod at carbonite.com
Mon Mar 7 17:48:11 EST 2016
I edited the security Q&A plugin to include 3 questions. So now when the user registers for the first time, they have to answer 3 security questions which are saved in the database. Then, when the users clicks “Forgot Password”:
1. A reset email url is sent to them.
2. On entering reset url, the user has to answer 3 security Q&As.
3. And then the user is able to reset password.
So now, the only place where the user can save security Q&As in when they register for the first time. I want to be able to add an “Update security questions” tab in the left sidebar menu in user’s account page. I know the UI changes that needs to be made.
1. However, I am not sure about the URL that should be called for making this tab available?
2. Currently, I think there is no url in keycloak that supports this. So can I go ahead and create a new custom one? If yes, would it be possible to integrate it with the existing keycloak code so that it can be discovered during url route resolution.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the keycloak-user