[keycloak-user] page not rendered in AngularJS app after "Terms and conditions" are declined...

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 01:24:46 EST 2016

I'm not quite following, but I tried the following:

# Open
http://localhost:8080/auth/admin/master/console/#/realms/master/clients
# Logout
# Add terms and condition required action to user
# Decline terms and condition
# Routed back to login page as admin console requires authenticated user
# I'm now on #/realms/master/clients, so the fragment doesn't seem to be
lost as part of rejecting terms and conditions