[keycloak-user] Couple of issues identified in 1.9.0.Final

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 06:45:30 EST 2016

Hi,

When we were testing out 1.9.0.Final, we came across two issues:

1) NullPointerException during DB migration (from 1.7.0 to 1.9.0) because
of an issue in org.keycloak.migration.migrators.MigrateTo1_9_0.java class.
Basically if realm.getDisplayNameHtml() is null, the exception gets thrown.

2) Cannot map the access codes returned after authentication to the
AccessTokenResponse.java class. A jsonifying error occurs. Seems this has
something to do with @JsonProperty annotation that has impacted with
Jackson version upgrade.

Are these issue already tracked? If not I can create JIRAs.

Regards,
Lohitha.