[keycloak-user] Display specific 'token expired error message' when user tries to perform a 'user action' for which the token has expired?

Edgar Vonk - Info.nl Edgar at info.nl
Fri Mar 11 07:21:16 EST 2016

Hi Stian,

My excuses. You are completely right. I overlooked the default error message completely. The reason was that for some reason in our project at some point we had decided to remove the actual error message from our error.ftl and instead display the same generic error message for all errors..

cheers

Edgar