[keycloak-user] Invalid parameter: redirect_uri

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 02:44:00 EDT 2016

Did you change the redirect uri for the  client? The default configuration
of the demo assumes it'll be deployed on the same hostname as the Keycloak
server. You can change this in the Keycloak admin console after importing
the realm config from the demo. Simplest is to add a root url for the
client.