[keycloak-user] GMail throws suspicious error when sending email.

Revanth Ayalasomayajula revanth at arvindinternet.com
Mon Mar 14 07:03:27 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am using keycloak1.5.0 for my product and when i am sending email for
execute actions, gmail throws me the following warning in the image
attached below. However, when i do forget password from my login screen the
email sent does not contain this warning. Can i help me debug as to why
this is happening. Execute actions is an important part of my product and
any help reg this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
​