[keycloak-user] issue on user registration

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:22:50 EDT 2016

As far as I know, you have to trigger the Assign Client Role (
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/rest-api/index.html#_add_client_level_roles_to_the_user_role_mapping)
endpoint to achieve that. Although the payload allows you to supply roles
to the Create User endpoint, it doesn't assign any roles underneath. This
has been the behavior for a long time.

Regards,
Lohitha.