[keycloak-user] Is there a possibility to stop users changing their passwords too often?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 05:04:32 EDT 2016

Hi,

this is not available right now. It can be achieved with password
policy, but we don't have such a password policy right now. We can either:
- Add the password policy to have this available in Keycloak OOTB
- Make PasswordPolicy pluggable SPI, so you can add your custom password
policy for the functionality like this.

Feel free to create JIRA for this.

Marek