[keycloak-user] EJB Invalid User + Log Out not working

Firdos Ali ali at affordabletours.com
Mon Mar 21 11:14:48 EDT 2016

Thank you and I hope that your meetings went well.   I already had that in
place when I read the documentation which is why it was really odd to see it
not work.  Below is my server.xml file:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

<server xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:2.0">

    <extensions>

                                . . .

        <extension module="org.keycloak.keycloak-adapter-subsystem"/>

    </extensions>

                <profile>

                                <subsystem
xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:ejb3:2.0">

                                                . . .

                                                <default-security-domain
value="keycloak"/> <!-- Added to ensure that the default security domain is
only keycloak, but this does not work either -->

                                                . . .

                                </subsystem>

        <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:security:1.2">

                                                . . .

            <security-domains>

<security-domain name="keycloak">

                    <authentication>

                        <login-module
code="org.keycloak.adapters.jboss.KeycloakLoginModule" flag="required"/>

                    </authentication>

                </security-domain>

                                                </security-domains>

                                </subsystem>

                                . . .

                                <subsystem
xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:keycloak:1.1">

            <secure-deployment name="atweb.war">

                <realm>affordabletours</realm>

                <resource>atoms</resource>

                <realm-public-key>...</realm-public-key>

                <auth-server-url>http://10.0.0.2:8080/auth</auth-server-url>

                <ssl-required>EXTERNAL</ssl-required>

                <credential name="secret">some secret</credential>

            </secure-deployment>

        </subsystem>

</server>