[keycloak-user] Modify Email template

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon May 2 04:53:56 EDT 2016

All emails comes from message bundles in the email theme. Create your own
theme with a message bundle and override the email you want to change. Then
set it as the email theme for your realm. You can also set the timeout for
the realm under token

Hi Team,

Any help would be highly appreciated. We are in critical stage of our
project.

Thanks,

Jayapriya Atheesan