[keycloak-user] Environment-specific configuration available in theme

Chris Hairfield chairfield at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:04:21 EDT 2016

We're considering building an account management theme that is capable of
uploading a profile photo. We'd save the photo to an S3 bucket, and would
wish to do so based on environment; our stage Keycloak would point to a
stage S3 bucket, prod to the prod bucket, etc..

Is there a way to configure Keycloak on a per-environment basis such that
our theme could know its environment in order to point to the correct S3
bucket?

Thanks!
Chris