[keycloak-user] SMS customize authentication workflow

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Tue May 10 03:43:06 EDT 2016

Hello,

would love to have support for that :)
This was discussed a while ago [0*] and there is also a JIRA issue for that
[1].

A common way to send SMS messages via API is twillio [2] - if we had a
basic SPI
we could write a twilio extension for sending SMS.

Cheers,
Thomas

[0a] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-dev/2015-August/005088.html
[0b] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2015-October/003253.html