[keycloak-user] Terms and Conditions

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Sun May 22 20:25:31 EDT 2016

On 5/20/2016 7:24 PM, Bruno Palermo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's possible to link directly to the terms and conditions page?
> What's the URL?
You could create your own static page, but it doesn't sound like that's
what you want.  But linking to the middle of a login flow doesn't make
much sense either.
> In case there's an update to terms, is possible to add the required
> action to accept the terms again to all users?
This is probably what you want.  It should be fairly easy to write a
script for adding the required action to all users. Are you familiar
with the admin client?

It might be a nice addition to the admin UI if we allow you to assign a
required action to all users.  Something to think about for a 2.x feature.