[keycloak-user] "You took too long to login" when adding the initial admin user

Riedel, Sven Sven.Riedel at glomex.com
Mon May 23 08:49:46 EDT 2016

Hi,
after enabling sticky sessions on the loadbalancer, the login works.
Cranking up the logs to "debug" told me that the "RestartLoginCookies
client session does not match the code's clientSession".

The phrasing leads me to believe that the session was not shared in the
infinispans cache among the nodes. I'll still need to figure out if the
cache distribution per se isn't working, or if this was a special case for
commandline generated users.

Regards,
Sven