[keycloak-user] Infinite loop on one of our service's home page

Ian Lachance ian.lachance at bionxinternational.com
Fri Nov 4 11:19:32 EDT 2016

Hi,

We are running Keycloak in production on one of our servers. For now, Keycloak is used to connect to two of our services, both of them acceded by HTTPS.
One of them (service #1) is in the same server as Keycloak, and the other (service #2) is on another server.
We use NGINX to proxy pass to the three services: Keycloak and service #1 on some localhost ports, and service #2 on an external ip address.

When we authenticate on service #1, we have no problem, but when we authenticate on service #2, an infinite loop occurs on the home page.
When we look at the Keycloak Adapter on service #2, we can see the Keycloak object with the data (user, token, etc.), but the page refresh automatically.
When the page refresh, it's not caused by a logout call on our Javascript code.

Do you have any idea what it can be?
We are using Keycloak version 2.2.1 FINAL.

Thank you,

Ian

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Communication by email is not a secure medium and, as part of the transmission process, this message may be copied to servers operated by third parties while in transit. If you received this message in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply email and delete it from your computer, including any attachments.