[keycloak-user] Keycloak Commercial support

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 08:00:07 EST 2016

RedHat Single Sign-on is the supported version.  It is sold as part of a
larger bundle.  You get everything you are asking for and a lot more.
IMO, the biggest benefit is guaranteed security updates to all supported
versions. That's pretty crucial for a production system.

Here is more info.  You will need to get in touch with an account manager.
https://access.redhat.com/products/red-hat-single-sign-on#support