[keycloak-user] Redirect after verifying e-mail doesn't work
martin.johansson at metrical.se
Wed Nov 16 03:10:04 EST 2016
I'm still experiencing troubles when the users have verified the e-mail.
The issue is the following.
1. Create a user via REST API
2. Add send-verify-email to the created user
3. The user receives a verification e-mail
4. When clicking the link, the e-mail is verified but the user stays on
the verification page
I've tried the following to resolve the issue without any luck:
- Update to Keycloak 2.3.0
- Add required actions when creating the user
- Pass query paramenters client_id along with redirect_uri
- Pass only client_id and configuring the Base URL for said client
The JIRA board has an issue ( KEYCLOAK-2806
<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2806>) that is unresolved and
without any comments.
So, have anyone got this to work or have a workaround?
Any help is would be much appreciated.
More information about the keycloak-user