[keycloak-user] Logout session issues

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Nov 18 15:52:45 EST 2016

in the community, we only support support the latest release.  A lot has
changed since 1.9.3.  1.9.4-1.9.8 resolved a ton of tickets and there's
been a lot of features and refactoring since last April.  You can get
commercial support from Red Hat for 1.9.x via the RH-SSO product.
RH-SSO 7.0 is based off of Keycloak 1.9.8.

As for your question, hopefully somebody else chimes in as I know
nothing about the spring security integration.  What you may have not
configured in the Keycloak admin console page is the admin endpoint.
This is a proprietary endpoint that keycloak adapters expose to receive
back-channel logout events.  If this URL is not set, then a backchannel
logout request is not sent to the application.  I"m not sure if our
spring adapter supports backchannel logout.

Not much help, but its the most I can offer at the moment.