[keycloak-user] Is it possible to add OIDC client via command line?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Nov 18 15:52:43 EST 2016

Yes, we have Client registration service see docs
https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/securing-client-applications-guide/content/v/2.3/topics/client-registration.html
.

And in latest version, we even have a Client Registration CLI, which is
exactly what you need IMO. It's not yet documented online, but will be
in next version. For now, you can decode docs from sources
https://github.com/keycloak/securing_apps_guide/commit/13e1c545461224ce6162979bc161322a4b6384da

Marek