[keycloak-user] multiple ldap servers (failover)

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Sat Nov 19 13:28:24 EST 2016

For LDAP, looks like it must be space separated and comma separated (see
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/jndi/tutorial/ldap/misc/url.html) . I just
tried with "ldap://localhost:10359 ldap://localhost:10389" (the first one
is incorrect)
 and when pressing "Test connection" it says "success" so apparently it
fail over correctly.