[keycloak-user] looking for samples and howto's

lists lists at merit.unu.edu
Tue Nov 22 06:56:24 EST 2016

Hi Marek,

On 22-11-2016 8:46, Marek Posolda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> did you try our keycloak-examples distribution? You can download it from
> the keycloak homepage. Then you can try the existing examples. Probably
> those in directories:
> - saml
> - broker/saml-broker-authentication
>
> will be most interesting for you.

* I downloaded the keycloak-examples (2.4.0.CR1) distr on another
machine, and started the server:
keycloak-demo-2.4.0.CR1/keycloak/bin/standalone.sh

* added admin user and were able to login Wildfly at localhost:9990

In WildFly I see a deployed keycloak-server.war and that's about it. Is
this the no-config required demo distribution?

I'm not sure how to continue..? I can see the directories saml and
broker/saml-broker-authentication in ./examples, but what to do with them?

Apologies for the basic questions....

MJ