[keycloak-user] multiple redirects after authentication

Pulkit Gupta pulgupta at redhat.com
Mon Oct 3 03:13:31 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I am facing a problem with my keycloak integration.
When I enter the URL of my application it gets redirected to the keycloak
server.

After I enter the credentials the server redirects back to my application
URL.
Till now things look ok. Once authentication is successful weird thing
starts.

Keycloak server redirects back to my application.
My application again redirects to the keycloak server which without showing
the login page again redirects to my application. This happens once or
twice after which finally my application page loads. In this process, I can
see multiple SAML XMLs being exchanged.

Environment and setup Details
            SP EntityID  :  /wapps/distributors
            Page I am visiting directly : https://www.xxxx.com/wapps/
distributors/protected/nachannelsearch.html
            Server : 2 Jboss 6 servers running behind a LB

Please let me know in case this is something related to configuration or
might be some issue related to proxies or load balancers in my environment.

--
Thanks,
Pulkit