[keycloak-user] multiple redirects after authentication

Josh Cain jcain at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 09:45:38 EDT 2016

I used to see something similar in Picketlink if I configured a web.xml
without paying attention to the trailing slash (I.E. https://example.co
m/foo vs https://example.com/foo/).  The IDP would isse an
assertion/token for the audience that did not match the security
constraint (based on the trailing slash), then an infinite redirect
loop would occur.

Maybe check your trailing slashes?