[keycloak-user] Exceptions when including 'keycloak-spring-boot-adapter' under Jetty

Bas Dalenoord bdalenoord at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 12:39:11 EDT 2016

Hello Niko,

Thanks for your reply!

I forgot to copy the relevant parts of our Yaml file (AFAIK using Yaml over
properties should not change behavior of Spring Boot) to the demo project,
but after doing so the same stacktrace still occurs. I've pushed an update
to the repository with the correct Yaml file.

The stacktrace seems very related to the usage of Jetty, so I think that's
part of the problem. Other than that, my repository is quite similar to
your demo so I don't see what could otherwise be causing this behavior...

Regards,
Bas