[keycloak-user] Keycloak import realm/clients for integration testing

Hendrik mail at futureofwebtechnology.com
Thu Oct 20 12:26:52 EDT 2016

Hi everybody,

we are evaluating Keycloak as central security solution right now and
would like to write some integration tests against it.
We would therefore need a *reproducible* preconfigured instance of KC.

We tried using the Import/Export function of standalone.sh but the
server is not responding after a (seemingly) successful import.

We used:
-Dkeycloak.migration.action=export
-Dkeycloak.migration.provider=singleFile
-Dkeycloak.migration.file=master-realm.json
and
-Dkeycloak.migration.action=import
-Dkeycloak.migration.provider=singleFile
-Dkeycloak.migration.file=master-realm.json

Is it expected behaviour that the server is not responding after an import ?
What could cause this behaviour ?

Any hints would be appreciated.

Regads,
Hendrik