[keycloak-user] Policy Enforcement Mode cannot be changed.

Pedro Igor Craveiro e Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 07:55:56 EDT 2016

>From your logs it seems that access was actually GRANTED. So your user
should be able to access that resource:

	Oct 26, 2016 7:37:33
org.keycloak.adapters.authorization.PolicyEnforcer enforce DEBUG:
Returning authorization context with permissions:

You don't have any permission in the logs because when you set
enforcement-mode to DISABLE, the enforcer will just let the request to
pass.

Maybe you have some other constraint applied to your resource within
your application ?