[keycloak-user] Authentication level realm

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 02:33:06 EDT 2016

We plan to add support for "acr" from OIDC specification. See
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3314 .

Until that, you can possibly use some workaround and add your own
authentication flow with authenticator implementations. For example
based on redirect_uri (which will be different for more "secure" part of
your application) you will allow (or not allow) cookie authentication
and for the more secure part, you will ensure that OTP authenticator is
used.

Marek