[keycloak-user] user logout

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Sep 8 02:29:09 EDT 2016

What version? Did you by any chance rename the realm? We did have a bug in
the past where renaming a realm wouldn't update the redirect uris for
built-in clients like account.

Check the value of the redirect-uri for the account client in the admin
console. If the realm name isn't correct change it.

Also, please upgrade to the latest release.