[keycloak-user] Integrating with enterprise PKI e.g. Entrust..

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 03:07:39 EDT 2016

We don't currently support authenticating users via certificates, but we
actually have a community contribution that's awaiting review:

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/3167

You could give this a spin and let us now if it works for you. We aim to
include it in Keycloak 2.3.

If you haven't built Keycloak from source before you can take a look at
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/README.md for help.