[keycloak-user] Deploy theme as archive, how to declare in standalone.xml ?

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 04:32:00 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy my theme as a zip in a kc 2.1.0. I'm following
https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/server-developer-guide/content/topics/themes.html

I'm just confused on the last part :
"

You also need to register the module with Keycloak. This is done by editing
standalone.xml, standalone-ha.xml, or domain.xml. See the Server
Installation and Configuration Guide
<https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/server-installation-and-configuration/content/>
for more details on where the standalone.xml, standalone-ha.xml, or
domain.xml file lives.

Then and add the module to theme/module/modules. For example:

<theme>
    <modules>
        <module>org.example.mytheme</module>
    </modules></theme>

"

It's not really clear on where I need to add this, I tried inside the
keycloak subsystem section but that does not work.

Sebi