[keycloak-user] Keycloak integrated with Google Apps

Marcelo Barbosa firemanxbr at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 10 05:38:39 EDT 2016

Hi Marek,

Thank you, but I don't find where change my config or keycloak to adjust
for Google Apps, because the paths and files too diferente. I think
keycloak should offer the simple documentation or tip for adjust the SAML
request I will sent from my keycloak clients. If you have another
suggestions let me know.

Cheers,

Marcelo