[keycloak-user] Need help in resolving error with authorizing our app using Keycloak

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 22:59:47 EDT 2016

You can take a look at our demo examples, which contains the scenario
like this.

The possible tips:
- Try to see what roles accessToken really contains on your angular side
and if it really contains the requested roles. Maybe you're missing
"scope" for roles?
- If roles are in accessToken, then doublecheck if they are correctly
mapped on your backend rest service side to the JEE roles. For example
see adapter option "use-resource-role-mappings"

Marek