[keycloak-user] IP Address based default user

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 05:01:05 EDT 2016

No there isn't anything like that. Sounds like a potential hackers heaven
as well.

Assuming you've got the idea from WildFly. WildFly can do that by writing
to a local file to make sure the user is indeed on the local machine. That
doens't work in a web based flow unless you can find a way to "share" a
file between the Keycloak server and the browser.