[keycloak-user] iOS App login with Keycloak

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 06:14:08 EDT 2016

Let's be careful with using Webviews, for instance, Google will soon block
any OAuth interactions that use the webviews (
https://developers.googleblog.com/2016/08/modernizing-oauth-interactions-in-native-apps.html
) , instead they recommand using the mobile browser. For Cordova apps,
keycloak.js already works with inappbrowser that opens a "external"
browser, isolated from the app.