[keycloak-user] Prevent JS Adapter from redirecting if already logged in

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 02:42:10 EDT 2016

With check-sso what should happen is:

* keycloak.js checks session cookie. If no cookie it does nothing
* If session cookie exists redirect to login page with prompt=none
* If session is valid Keycloak redirects back to app with code and
keycloak.js swaps the code
* If session wasn't valid Keycloak redirects back to app

With a logged-in user the app page should be loaded twice. Once when first
visited then a second time after the prompt=none redirect. Are you seeing
the page being loaded twice or three times?