[keycloak-user] Encryption of OIDC client secret

Muein Muzamil shmuein+keycloak-dev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 15:12:07 EDT 2017

For the realm keys, we have written a custom key provider to encrypt the
keys before storing them in the database. Basically, we generate some
derived keys based on master key (which we share between multiple instances
using docker volumes) and encrypt/decrypt realm keys using that.

So even if KeyCloak doesn't support encryption of the secrets (and other
sensitive information) out of the box, as long as it let us customize it,
we should be Ok.

Regards,
Muein