[keycloak-user] Themeing: Set Urls + Locale

Danny Trunk dt at zyres.com
Thu Apr 6 06:20:28 EDT 2017

Regarding the locale I've found the following code:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/services/util/LocaleHelper.java#L67

- kc_locale query parameter: Sounds interesting, how to append it when
redirecting to the Keycloak Login Page through Spring Security Adapter?

- locale cookie: Not interesting as I cannot save a cookie from my
Webapp to use in the Keycloak Server

- user profile: Not interesting as the user isn't logged in here

- ui_locales query parameter: Don't know what this is and where/how to set

- Accept-language http header: Not interesting as the user can browse
the webapp in a different locale