[keycloak-user] How to mock LDAP user login with expired password

Adrian Madaras madaras_adrian at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 10:17:51 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,
I know that showing a message if the user's password is expired is a security breach but I need this for my development purposes. I've manage to implement this in the LDAPStorageProvider.java using Thread.local and then sending the appropriate message to the front end in the AbstractUsernameFormAuthenticator.java class.
Everything is fine and dandy but I want to write an integration test to check if everything works as it should. The problem is I don't know how to mock a LDAP user that has an expired password. I've search google but no answer.
Can someone help me?
Thanks,
Adrian