[keycloak-user] Keycloak ACL for a specific user on a specific object

Antoine Carton antoine at saagie.com
Thu Apr 13 03:25:29 EDT 2017

Hello,

Is there a way to manage fine grained authorizations with Keycloak like in
the following scenario:

- A user user1 belongs to a group group1
- group1 has READ access to the REST path: GET /my/entity/{entity_id}
- group1 has not WRITE access to this path: POST /my/entity/{entity_id}

This means that all users of that group can only READ at that path,
whatever the {entity_id} is.

The question is:
Is it possible to allow user1 ONLY of group1, to have WRITE access to a
specific entity_id.

The purpose is to use the Spring Boot/Spring Security Adapter and replace
what Spring security does with @PreAuthorize annotation for example.

Thank you for your help,

Best regards