[keycloak-user] User Storage SPI for multiple db

Король Илья llivezking at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:10:53 EDT 2017

Hi. If every of your apps has separate users db what do you want to have
in ideal circumstances? Do you databases include equal users? For
example if you want to have "merged" user storage you could implement
custom user storage for every db, so when user would be redirected to
keycloak for login, keycloak will consecutively try to extract user data
from this user storages. And you will have opportunity to set priorities
of this storages in keycloak admin console.

As for examples you should check examples from git repo and also
carefully read tutorial in docs.

Also your implementations could have ability to create users in keycloak
itself on the fly while extracting users from user storages (so later
you will have merged user db in keycloak). Dee details in docs (Server
development -> User Storage Spi -> Import Implementation Strategy).