[keycloak-user] Tracking user session lifecycle in providers

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 07:56:19 EDT 2017

I think that in the future, the userSession will be always created
during login event (I am working on some refactoring, which will
introduce that). But deletion of user session can be either logout or
periodic cleanup or removal by admin. Hence those Keycloak events are
not 100% reliable.

Other (and probably better) possibility is to manually add some listener
to infinispan cache. You can do it in your own provider at the startup
time though.

Marek