[keycloak-user] Issues with Keycloak and AD

Nabeel Ahmed mr.beel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:58:32 EDT 2017

i have relevant question but different scenario.
If i have configure ldap account with READ_ONLY mode and registration are
off.
Is there a way to create local users? I mean is there anyway to tell
keycloak that it creates user in his database instead in ldap.

Regards,

Nabeel Ahmed
Cell # +92 333 540 5542