[keycloak-user] Need info on Keycloak benchmarks & success stories

Dmitry Telegin mitya at cargosoft.ru
Thu Apr 27 07:45:05 EDT 2017

Hi,

MGTS, Moscow's leading telephony and internet provider with ~4M
subscribers, holds a tender for a web SSO solution to replace their
current OpenAM. Our company participates with Keycloak/RHSSO based
solution. We've successfully passed an RFI phase and advanced to RFP,
where we will be asked to produce the following performance
measurements:
- single node capacity (logins/sec) for a known server configuration;
- capacity increase per each node added to the cluster.

Thus, I wanted to ask if anyone has performed such a sort of
benchmarking for Keycloak, and if the results are available. If not,
what's the best approach to perform benchmarking ourselves? Did anyone
have success with keycloak-benchmark?

Additionally, it would help us much if we could refer to some success
stories of real-world Keycloak deployments, preferably in the telecom
area.

Thanks!
Dmitry